Partnering. Planning. Producing.
Program Resource Management
We get a tremendous sense of fulfillment when we are able to assist our clients with researching, applying for, and successfully receiving grant funding for long-awaited projects. The relationships and teamwork required with our agency partners is paramount to the successful implementation of these projects and is extremely rewarding on a personal level.
Goal for Communities:
Research & Monitor a diverse set of Federal, State and Private Infrastructure related funds
Review, Analyze and Process Client Funding Applications
Assist clients in assessing, analyzing and addressing their infrastructure challenges.
Communicate and Match Funding Opportunities to Client-specific needs.
Goal for Agencies:
Maintain, monitor and share historical community successes, processes, and regulatory changes with Agency Partners.
Assist with funding allocations and audits.
Train agency program staff on regulatory processes learned.
Conduct audits of grants as requested and restore applications to meet regulatory rules.
Provide creative solutions for funding opportunities, needs, challenges, and management.
Featured Case Project
Ochsner Medical Facility
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
- Iberville Parish, Louisiana (Client)
- State of Louisiana – Office of Community Development
- Much of the Iberville Parish Hospital and surrounding infrastructure was severely damaged by the September 2008 Hurricane Gustave. Detailed inventory and analysis of the damage was done. Several programming and planning scenarios were developed that lead to a final decision to replace the existing hospital and the adjoining infrastructure.
- The analysis of damages, discernment of needs and availability of Federal, State and Local funds revealed an opportunity to construct a new modern medical facility in lieu of renovation of the outdated/obsolete building that was severely damaged by hurricane winds and water intrusion. The new facility would create a more resilient comprehensive network of medical services for the regional community.
- PAE assisted Iberville Parish leadership in the development of a phased strategy to apply for, accept and manage a diverse group of restoration funds to construct the replacement medical facility and related water storage and distribution infrastructure. Total funds acquired and managed was +/- $29,300,000.
- Those funds were utilized to include:
- PAE designed 750 K gallon potable water tank and related pumps
- PAE designed Site Maintenance facility
- PAE designed Memorial Plaza & 150’ tall Flag