Partnering. Planning. Producing.
Develop Civil Economy
All projects, programs and policies drive change… It is our job to understand these changes, devise creative civil design solutions, and gather the best team players to lead clients’ visions toward creating positive realities. These realities must improve our lives and the economy of each community and region.
Assessing Client Challenges, Resources, and Visions
Civil Engineering and Planning
Cost Analysis and Projections
Construction Bidding and Management
Project Closeout and Operations Advisory
Phase One Environmental
Featured Case Project
Compton Park/Wetlands – Drainage Basin
- City of Alexandria, Louisiana (Client)
- Moore Planning Group (Landscape Architecture)
- Former agriculture use, now adjacent to residential land use
- Neighborhood to PreK-5th grade school, JB Nachman Elementary (523 students)
- Create Highest Land Value for Adjacent Properties
- High cost for removal of soil excavated from basin
Develop a nature-based solution/green Infrastructure project that answers to flood risk needs, adds value to the adjacent properties, and includes community green space passive park with science theme for school children in the process.
- Engineer the drain basin in a free form design that focuses on safety and efficiency.
- In partnership with Moore Planning Group, Landscape Architects, PAE integrated a passive city-wide accessible park that utilizes excavated soil from the Detention Basin to build large free form grassed berms with an asphalt walking trail, native Louisiana trees, and interpretive nature stations for school/community science class and habitat study.
- Utilize appropriate Louisiana native trees within flood basin to promote water absorption, wildlife habitat, and eventual conversion into US COE certified wetland.